Churchill Transportation & Freight Services
EFFECTIVE DATE: 01/01/2018
Please read this Policy carefully. By using our Site, you agree to our collection, use, and sharing of your PII as described in this Policy.
Information that We Collect
Through your use of our Site and Services we may collect PII, which is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to you as an identifiable individual. PII may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, home or business address, email address, and telephone number. We collect the following types of information:
Information Provided by You:
Churchill collects PII from you when you use our Site and Services. While we do not require you to provide PII in order to navigate our Site, we must collect certain PII if you choose to use our Services. This includes payment information, sender information, and recipient information. We also collect PII if you register for our Driver Quick App or Webtrak account, upload information to the Electronic Data Interchange (“EDI”), fill out the request information form, or otherwise provide us with PII in any correspondence. This may include any of your questions, comments, or suggestions or if you fill out a survey.
Device and Usage Information:
We may automatically collect the following types of information as you use our Site:
• Usage Information: We collect certain information automatically through your use of the Site, such as which of the pages on our Site that you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on our Site.
• Location Information: We may collect information about your actual location which may be determined from: IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may reveal information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.
• Device Information: We may collect information about the device you are using such as: hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and IP addresses.
• Mobile Device Information: In addition to the Device Information listed above, when you access our Site via a browser on your mobile device or through the use of our mobile application, we may also collect mobile network information including telephone number, the unique device identifier assigned to that device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes.
• Session Cookies: We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
• Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time and may store a password or track and target the interests of users navigating the Site. We do not currently use persistent cookies.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our Site, but your ability to use some areas of our Site may be limited
CFS Specializes in all products and solutions for any industry segment and entity. Whatever your product commodity, size, weight, classification, or deadline we can help.
The company specializes in freight forwarding – specifically air & expedited ground freight accomplishments, truly surpassing all customer expectations & always making the prearranged deadlines.
We take charge of your physical cargo. With an integrated network of people, technology, and physical assets, we can transport your freight no matter the size, weight, or destination. We can reach impossible deadlines, arrange late pickups and we guarantee an excellent experience every time.